We understand that a single solution for franchising should not be applied universally and offer a tailored program, backed up with world-class support services, to address the distinctive considerations involved in international franchising.
Below you will find details about our franchisee application process, financial requirements, dedicated support teams and how to get started.
1. Complete the application.
2. Pre-qualification: in-market visit, active negotiations.
3. Discovery: submit business plan, financials, entity and formation documents
4. Due Diligence: Review market requirements and prepare documentation
5. Visit to FOCUS Brands Office to meet team and finalize terms
6. Sign agreement
7. Onboarding for new franchisee
FOCUS Brands® International negotiates development agreements ranging from a minimum of five to more than 100 locations. Depending on the territory of interest and number of stores agreed upon, a territory fee will be determined. This fee grants you exclusivity within the market you are developing. In addition to a territory fee, each individual store will be charged the following: