It’s been a challenging few months, and we want to thank you for your trust and support that allow us to serve you. We know you love our brands as much as we do, and we will continue to be there when you need us the most!
We are following guidance from national and local health organizations, including the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, and staying current with changing local mandates and requirements.
In our company-owned locations, we are taking additional actions to create a comfortable environment for our guests and team members, and we have encouraged our independent franchise owners to take similar actions.
Additional precautionary measures include:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation procedures, especially for high touch areas;
- Face coverings and gloves for team members;
- Employee screenings and temperature taking;
- Hand sanitizer for guests and employees;
- Implementing social distance protocols and reconfiguring seating in locations with open dining rooms;
- Eliminating shared self-serve condiment areas and pre-portioning our fan-favorite condiments for easy grab and go;
- Providing ongoing training for our team members on new procedures and protocols.
Our focus remains on refining mobile ordering, curbside pickup, drive-thru and delivery and offering contactless mobile payment, where available, for your peace of mind.
Additionally, we have reopened some of our corporate offices with precautionary measures in place, and we are committed to providing the same level of customer service that our guests and franchisees have come to expect.
Thanks again for your support. We look forward to serving you again soon!