JOB TITLE: Senior Recruiter
The Senior Recruiter helps to maintain our culture by partnering with hiring managers including Executive Committee members across all brands to identify key recruiting needs. This role will utilize best in class practices to attract the best talent in the market. He/She will understand the technical and functional hiring needs and translate those into effective diversity recruiting strategies.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience and knowledge in relation to position requirements.
- Maintain applicant tracking process
- Identify candidates and create on-boarding opportunities through the use of social media.
- Manage interviewing and hiring process to ensure high quality hires and compliance with policies and procedures.
- Manage the entire life cycle recruiting from candidate generation through direct sourcing, interviewing and hiring.
- Interview all candidates presented for detailed interviewing by hiring managers to include behavioral-based interviewing methodologies.
- Manage the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Assist managers in the development of job descriptions and recruiting requisitions on an as-needed basis.
- Identify and attend local and national diversity recruiting events.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Five plus years recruiting experience in a high volume recruiting environment.
- A four-year degree from an accredited university is required.
- Executive search and corporate recruiting experience is preferred.
- Solid experience owning the recruiting process; including accountability for meeting hiring goals.
- Demonstrated ability to successfully recruit and hire candidates within hiring timeline.
- Demonstrated success with state of the art recruiting/employment branding practices including social media, employee referral and internships.
- A background in a restaurant and/or retail is highly preferred.
- Minimize cost per hire by increasing direct hires and minimizing the use of agencies.
- Develop strategic sourcing strategies and programs that will develop a pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Must possess strong organizational skills, be a strategic thinker and be self-motivated.
- Able to work independently and resolve complex issues using sound business judgment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.