JOB TITLE: Franchise Business Specialist
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Cinnabon Franchise Business Specialist is responsible for driving regional operations initiatives and achieving results to impact the long term success for Cinnabon’s Franchise Partners and FOCUS Brands.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieves financial and operational results through effective oversight of regional operations programs and initiatives.
- Completes targeted number of restaurant/Franchise Partner visits and provides exemplary business consulting services to Franchise Partners to drive their success.
- Works as needed with cross-functional teams such as R&D, marketing, purchasing, training and others to launch and achieve targeted results for operations programs and initiatives.
- Builds leaders; provides continuous leadership to his/her Franchise Partners related to leadership and successful operations management.
- Launches new operational programs, food products/other promotional items associated with the annual marketing calendar, equipment and/or technology inside applicable region
- Represents company operations as needed on various operations, Franchise Advisory Council, R&D, training, information technology, purchasing or other functional committee as needed.
- Undergraduate degree and/or a minimum of 5 year of restaurant/franchise operations experience.
- Quick service operations, and/or hospitality industry experience.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence Franchisees and other key constituents.
- Ability to travel 80%-90% of time.
- Strong financial acumen, analysis/problem solving, negotiating and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated and successful ability to lead, motivate, hold accountable, develop, direct and achieve target results for Franchise Partners.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).