JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for execution of marketing programs and development of media and local store marketing plans that will drive sales, build the Schlotzsky’s brand, and speak to target audiences to enable Franchise Partner profitability and long-term success and growth at Schlotzsky’s.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicate national marketing programs to franchisees and assist with the development of Local Advertising Group (LAG) media plans based on national goals and objectives.
- Educate and train franchisees on how to implement local store marketing programs.
- Develop and communicate new local store marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue at the local store level.
- Research and pursue non-traditional media avenues that may benefit the Schlotzsky’s brand.
- Build working relationships with franchisees and LAG’s.
- Work closely with Field Business Consultant team to ensure that marketing and operations present united front.
- Ensure consistent and proper usage of trademarks and logos.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Willingness to build successful track record in field/promotional marketing.
- Related work experience (restaurant) a plus.
- Knowledge of electronic media planning/buying.
- Strong written/verbal communication skills and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter and strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent organization and problem solving skills.
- Effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Analytical capabilities including financial P&L and general accounting and finance practices.
- Demonstrate creativity and innovation in prior projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 75%.
- Location in Austin and/or the field/regional territory.