JOB TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
Purpose of Position
Provide Executive Administrative support to the Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer in a fast-paced environment. Have a natural willingness to get the job done; ability to anticipate needs; a diplomatic communication style; intelligent, be a team player and have mastered the art of gentle persuasion relentlessly applied. Operates with a sense of urgency and an innate ability to solve problems
Duties and Responsibilities
Provide administrative support including, but not limited to:
- Manage a rapidly changing calendar, make travel arrangements, and coordinate weekly and monthly meetings.
- Manage confidential files, records, and related communication.
- Plan and execute onsite and offsite meetings.
- Support teams with their daily tasks.
- Expense report management and reviews; ensure documentation.
- Undergraduate degree.
- Experience within a publicly traded or SOX compliant environment
- Discretion and confidentiality is a must
- Ability to understand financial terms
- Experience providing administrative support to executive level positions.
- Organized and detail-oriented with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to work well with others.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Able to multi-task and work well under pressure.
- Handle multiple priorities with frequent deadlines.
- Possess mature judgment and ability to manage highly confidential information.