JOB TITLE: Executive Administrative Assistant
POSITION: Executive Assistant
REPORTS TO: Brand President
LOCATION: Atlanta Support Center
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Executive Assistant is a highly visible role and is responsible providing administrative and project management support to the Brand President and their direct reports as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Complete daily administrative tasks for the President to include (but not limited to)
- Manage the calendar
- Schedule and booking travel
- Complete and submit expense reports, and manage multiple American Express accounts
- Plan and execute all on and off-site company-wide meetings and team events
- Coordinate schedules for the advisory council members and for their meetings
- Supports executive team with their daily tasks, needs, and meeting requirements
- Creates necessary material needed for presentations
- Coordinate travel as needed for Franchise Advisory Council
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- Must be high energy and able to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Strong proficiency in computer skills, i.e. back office systems, Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Able to multi -task
- Ability to “manage-up”
- Creative thinker
- Fun attitude while being able to roll with the punches
- Quick service, multi-brand/franchise operations, hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication, detail oriented, organizational and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.