JOB TITLE: Catering Sales Manager
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Catering Sales Manager is responsible for building catering sales in a specified trade area. This person will be a dynamic leader with exceptional team building skills and interpersonal skills.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build sales in the trade area.
- Develop and maintain relationships with catering customers within the area.
- Work effectively with the restaurant management teams in the area.
- Develop sales tools and presentations.
- Strong organization and follow-up skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Works with restaurant teams to increase sales within the restaurant .
- Tele-sales to potential clients.
- Appointment setting with prospective catering contacts.
- Attending networking events such as those associated with the Chamber of Commerce.
- Promoting goodwill within the community through partnerships with local schools, churches, & non-profit organizations, including fundraisers and partners in education.
- Follows up with customers to ensure product and service were satisfactory.
- Maintains acceptable attendance in accordance with established policies set forth in Employee Handbook.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.