JOB TITLE: VP/Controller, Supply Chain
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The VP/Controller, Supply Chain will provide leadership and coordination of company financial planning and budget management functions and ensure Supply Chain accounting procedures and reporting conform to generally accepted accounting principles.
- Direct and coordinate financial planning and budget management functions
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance of the Supply Chain
- Monitor and analyze monthly operating results against budget
- Oversee daily operations of the Supply Chain finance and accounting department
- Manage the preparation of all Supply Chain financial reports
- Manage the preparation of Supply Chain financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for Supply Chain product and asset investment decisions
- Ensure compliance with local, state, and federal budgetary reporting requirements
- Work with department managers to develop five year business plans
- Assist in establishing Supply Chain short-and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures
- Design, establish, and maintain an organizational structure to effectively accomplish the departments goals and objectives
- Coordinate financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvements
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staff
- Provide accounting policy orientation for new staff
- Coordinate with the management of Focus Brands Finance department to ensure company objectives are met
Desired Skills and Experience
- Master’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Business with strong Accounting experience
- Five (5) to Ten (10) years Supply Chain finance experience in a mid to senior level finance or accounting position, and a CPA (preferred)
- Knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, and cost control principles including Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Knowledge of federal and state financial regulations
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and projections
- Working knowledge of short and long term budgeting and forecasting, rolling budgets, and product-line profitability analysis.
- Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects