JOB TITLE: Supply Chain Manager - Cinnabon
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for managing and facilitating the relationship between the Cinnabon Brand, the SMS Cooperative and its distributors, and suppliers. The Supply Chain Manager will coordinate all communication between the Brand and SMS for all new LTO’s and new items Cinnabon and support all Brand Supply Chain initiatives and also manage the Focus Brands National Account programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Manage and facilitate the relationships between SMS, distributors and suppliers. This includes but is not limited to:
Communicate monthly price changes to distributors and franchisees.
- Support company and department annual initiatives
- Maintain all Item master files and vendor files
- Ensure accurate pricing and products appear on distributor order guides and perform periodic audits of store invoices
- Act as main point of contact for Franchisees and successfully resolve franchisee’s issues related to product performance and distributor service
- Track Cinnabon distributor performance metrics and communicate results internally and to our franchisees
Manage and facilitate the roll-out of all Limited Time Offer (LTO) promotions from suppliers to DC’s for Cinnabon.
- This will include providing forecasts to vendors and managing inventory commitments as required ensuring availability of items through-out the LTO periods
- Facilitate the introduction of new items into the Cinnabon systems including obtaining the necessary internal approvals and sign offs
- Manage and facilitate FOCUS Brands National Accounts Program
- Develop new programs, manage existing vendor relationships, and act as the “go to” person for franchisees on National Account programs
- Ensure collection and proper posting of National Accounts Revenue
- Meet annual budgeted income targets for National Accounts Revenue
- Perform special projects and any other duties assigned by supervisor
- Undergraduate degree in business or related field of study
- Superior Attention to Detail Required
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to multi task
- Strong computer skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Access, Outlook and PowerPoint and advanced knowledge of Excel
- Ability to adapt to change quickly.
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external partners
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Food industry and franchising experience preferred.
- Professional, courteous, reliable and mature, with outstanding organizational skills.