JOB TITLE: Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The Cinnabon brand is a thriving multi-channel business with growth in all channels which includes our flagship bakeries, travel and entertainment venues, consumer product goods and food service licensing. The Sr. Manager, Brand Marketing is a key role that will lead the marketing strategy, calendar planning and marketing execution for our flagship bakeries. We are looking for someone who has the ability to think strategically, execute flawlessly, lead and influence teams and manage in a fast-paced environment. The work must achieve results, increase guest loyalty, drive new guest visitation and generate brand engagement.
- Lead strategic development of brand marketing plan and calendar that attracts new guests, generates more visits from existing guests, drives profitable sales and creates interest/excitement for the brand
- Develop creative briefs that lead content creation for PR, social media, non-traditional media, digital menu boards, POP and all other activities that support the marketing plan
- Lead development of the creative materials that support each marketing campaign and convey the voice-of-the brand in a compelling manner
- Lead collaboration on plan development within the marketing team, managing overall integration of marketing activities developed by the team in support of marketing calendar to extend awareness, consideration and trial
- Develop and manage timelines that keep marketing calendar creation and all related activities well-organized and on-time
- Lead cross-functional execution team including operations, training, R&D and supply in development and execution of marketing calendar and testing
- Contribute to insight generation that guides brand and marketing calendar based on consumer trends, brand performance and product mix. Help to identify emerging business opportunities that impact brand evolution, menu innovation, and new venue selection.
- Work collaboratively with VP, Marketing and R&D team on menu strategy, development and testing. Participate in innovation and development of new concepts that increase visitation and business results
- Develop product forecasts and act as liaison with Supply team for all initiatives
- Build strong and effective relationships with Franchise Partners to ensure marketing programs have well-rounded business insights and support
- Manage the advertising fund, including budgeting, tracking and reporting
- Assist with marketing communications to the field to insure optimum execution of marketing programs
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Demonstrated ability to think conceptually and strategically, develop integrated non-traditional marketing plans and execute flawlessly
- Ability to work in fast paced work environment on many projects with great agility while not compromising quality
- Demonstrated ability to manage cross functional and creative teams with multiple competing priorities/projects
- Ability to manage complex timelines and keep teams on task and on time
- Proven project management skills with ability to lead, manage outputs and timelines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with ability to motivate, influence, coach and energize others
- Strong problem solving skills; ability to work independently and well under pressure; ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence at all levels and in a franchise organization
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required.
- Quick Service Restaurant or Snack/Treat brand experience strongly preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a marketing role with direct experience in marketing calendar management
- Multi-unit franchise operations experience preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.