JOB TITLE: SharePoint Developer
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
REPORTS TO: Senior Director Enterprise Applications – FOCUS Brands
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Applications Engineer’s primary accountability is for the architectural design, development and system administration of our SharePoint solutions, including our Intranet, Extranet and Commercial websites.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop and/or customize WebParts for use in SharePoint.
- Assist in the creation of project timelines and execute to ensure on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Manage company websites.
- Create technical documentation and ensure adequate knowledge transfer occurs with team members
- Design and develop .net solutions
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAs)
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft SharePoint 2010 & 2013.
- Strong experience with SharePoint Designer
- Demonstrated proficiency with XMLXSLTXSD
- Demonstrated expertise in C#.
- Experience with SharePoint Server/Client Object Model (CSOM) /SharePoint REST API*s/ Web Services
- Strong expertise in Creating Web Parts, Field Controls, User Controls, Page Layouts, Master Pages, Templates
- Experience with SharePoint PowerShell Management Cmdlets and Service Applications
- Experience with CAML, solution package development, site/list definitions and templates
- Experience with SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert MCSE in SharePoint is desired.
- Demonstrated proficiency with IIS.
- Self-starter and be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft CRM, Apache and PHP is a plus.
- 5+ year’s software development experience on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- 4+ years of SharePoint technical lead and architecture experience on corporate initiatives
- 4+ years of SharePoint architectural design, Web Parts development, server installation, and backend database design and configuration, and troubleshooting experience.
- 4+ years of ASP.net development.
- 5+ years of experience providing business and systems analysis for implementation projects and software development.