JOB TITLE: Senior Director Talent Acquisition
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The Senior Director of Talent Acquisition will be responsible for managing and overseeing the hiring process and delivering all aspects of recruiting success throughout all brands. He/ She will be responsible for executive and senior level sourcing and staffing. This position will play an important role by ensuring FOCUS Brands is attracting and hiring the best talent in the market and will be able to demonstrate the progress through the use of metrics.
- Manage the development of recruiting strategy in support of corporate goals/strategies and in alignment with our corporate values.
- Manage the relationship and resources of temporary staffing and contractors; including; external vendor partnerships and college relations.
- Partner with hiring managers and brand leaders to play a key role in the design, implementation and management of workforce planning processes.
- Compile, analyze and utilize data relating to recruiting, performance and retention to identify opportunities to improve processes and procedures.
- Ensure timely and accurate communication of employment related metrics to identify issues and trends, from ensuring accurate data entry to data analysis. Advise leadership on trends and retention strategies.
- Provide expert guidance, facilitation and collaboration for hiring managers to recruit, identify, select, onboard and retain highly skilled and diverse candidates.
- Lead the design and delivery of employment branding and innovative recruiting campaign activities that produce awareness of FOCUS Brands and its concepts.
- Develop strategy for diversity recruiting and manage partnerships with key diversity organizations.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 10 years of recruiting experience; restaurant/retail.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred.
- Experience in creating and executing recruiting vision, strategy and action plan/road map to produce measurable results.
- In-depth understanding and experience of how recruiting integrates with succession planning, development and talent management.
- Exceptional leadership skills, including: demonstrated ability to influence and drive results-oriented change, innovation and customer focus while fostering positive working relationships and leading people.
- Ability to influence effectively with all levels of the organization. Advanced level facilitation skills, particularly with executive level leaders.
- Demonstrated success with state-of-the-art recruiting/employment branding practices including social media, employee referral and internships.
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills.
- International recruiting experience is a plus.