JOB TITLE: Restaurant Manager
LOCATION: Tulsa, OK
Do you love running a restaurant, but not working late into the night? Are you working 60+ hours a week with no opportunity for career advancement? Are you looking for a LOTZ Better place to work, Schlotzsky's could be the place for you!
We are currently hiring an experienced Restaurant Manager to join the team in Tulsa. The RM is responsible for superior quality of operations and ensuring that each guest has an outstanding experience. This includes successful implementation, communication, execution and balance of all key result areas.
Candidates should have a minimum of 2-4 years restaurant operations management experience with a QSR or casual dining concept and experience with the following:
- Analyzing financial data and determining areas of opportunity for increased sales, eliminating budget variances and communicating financial goals to employees.
- Developing employees through leadership, clear open door communication, training and ongoing feedback as well as by serving as a role model.
- Interviewing, hiring and training employees to support their success. Minimizing employee turnover by providing a positive work environment for all employees.
- Ensuring facilities and sanitation are maintained in accordance with company standards and guest expectations.
- Holding employees accountable for meeting key result areas as well as expected attendance and grooming standards.
- Executing all company sponsored marketing events and promotions to drive profits and encourage excitement around the Schlotzsky’s brand.
Schlotzsky’s offers a great work environment and opportunities to advance your career with:
- 5 Day Work Week - 50-55 Hours per Week
- Grease Free Kitchens
- No Graveyard Shifts
- Quarterly Bonus Plan with Unlimited Earnings Potential
- Competitive Benefits Package with No Waiting Period for Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Paid Vacation Time (2 wks-1st year, 3 wks-2nd year, 4 wks-5th year)
- Paid Life Insurance, Short Term and Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match with no waiting period
When you join our growing restaurant operations team, you will be trained to operate a Schlotzsky's restaurant and work in a well-defined system. Along the way, you will have the opportunity for career growth, and develop the basic business skills required to operate a successful business.
Schlotzsky's has a 43-year history with roots in Austin, Texas. Austin is the corporate headquarters for Schlotzsky's restaurants with approximately 350 restaurants licensed worldwide. Our unique bread is baked fresh from scratch every day and serves as the foundation for our distinctive sandwiches and pizzas.
If you feel your qualifications and experience make you a good candidate and you possess a desire to succeed at Schlotzsky's please respond to this posting with your resume and contact information.