JOB TITLE: Operations Assistant
BRAND: Auntie Anne's
LOCATION: Lancaster, PA
Compliance: Oversees and manages all aspects of production execution and end results related to Quality Control as determined by SQF standards, product specification, production SOP’s, GMP’s and manufacturing process.
SOP’s and Product Specification: Oversees and manages development of all documentation and process associated with manufacturing a quality final product.
Equipment Operations: Will support production personnel in the operations of wide range of equipment used in the food manufacturing and packaging process. Will be responsible for developing and implementing a ‘train the trainer’ program for all equipment operators.
Hardware/Software Integration: Will learn and understand at expert level all hardware and software used in the manufacturing process. Will be involved heavily at maximizing functionality of all software to fullest extent in the food manufacturing and inventory control process.
- Manage all aspects of quality for finished product for all manufacturing lines including bake line, dry kit line and blend room.
- Oversee and manage CoA documentation for all raw materials and packaging.
- Supports Operations Manager and Production Supervisor with meeting and exceeding production targets for quality and product throughput.
- Responsible for executing Lot Code tracking, recall and traceability initiatives for both live and mock recalls working closely with Operations Manager and head of Purchasing.
- Responsible for inspection and sign off of all materials moving from warehouse to production line.
- Will need to develop an expert understanding on all scanning hardware and software components used in the manufacturing process.
- Will be involved in overall integration of all ERP and data collection software installs, upgrades and system improvement including functional .
- Assist maintenance as needed in trouble shooting mechanical issues.
- Collaborates with Quality Assurance and Research & Development to introduce new products to the system.
- Ensure that production output meets or exceeds product quality and food safety standards.
- Work closely with QA Department, Maintenance Department and Cost Accountant to continually improve process that maximizes quality, reduces costs and meets schedules.
- Develop positive team attitude with all peers and subordinates.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills
- Strong ability to think abstractly/conceptually
- Strong ability to relate and work closely with peers