JOB TITLE: Opening Training Coordinator - Cinnabon
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Opening Training Coordinator is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of New Bakery Openings - training franchise partners, managers, and employees at new store openings, transfers, Satellite Retail Unit openings, and other store location training sessions according to the Cinnabon standards, assisting with all opening orders (smallwares, opening product order, etc.). Will assist with other corporate training and projects as directed. Also responsible for providing brand-specific training support and services to assist in the achievement of organizational and brand goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develops, implements, and conducts new store opening/field training programs as needed.
- Travels to train and open new bakeries across the U.S.
- Schedules all openings as well as coordinates trainer’s travel for openings.
- Conducts local and regional Franchise Partner, Management, and Hourly training classes and ensures proper training in all Standard Operating Procedures of the brand
- Develops and implements brand-specific programs to enable the achievement of key operations.
- Partners with R&D, marketing and other key functions to create training materials for new products and promotions.
- Conducts train the trainer workshops for new product launches and other new training programs.
- Provides refresher training for low volume stores as identified by the operations team.
- Leads and /or assists in the delivery of various training programs for new and existing Franchise Partners.
- Lead regional training and development workshops.
- Develops and implements a method/process of collecting and maintaining brand training records.
- Conducts Train the Trainer sessions for Certified Management Trainers and new store openers
- Undergraduate degree and/or 3 years of restaurant, bakery or retail operations experience. Management experience preferred
- 2 years minimum experience restaurant, bakery or retail operations training
- Ability to travel up to 80%
- Ability to work nights and weekends for openings and training events
- Quick service, franchise operations experience a plus.
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories and application via successful facilitation and instruction techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Possess a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving result.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook and various POS systems
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.