JOB TITLE: Office Manager
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Our Office Manager is the glue that holds us together. He/ She will be the voice of reason and calm when things go awry. The ideal person for this position will have demonstrated experience managing and coordinating office needs within a corporate environment. He/ She must be able to manage up and their subordinates successfully. Above all they are a team player with a passion for achieving results.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for all daily functions of managing our facilities.
- Maintain office physical appearance to create professional image to visitors.
- Have a professional “A Player” Administrative Services (Front Desk) team.
- Submit and follow up on all property management service requests.
- Arrange for the repair on all building items not handled by property management and maintain light bulb inventory for lights not handled by property management.
- Maintain all office equipment and supplies with 0% down-time or outages creating an environment where employees can do their jobs most efficiently.
- Ensures the Front Desk sorts and distributes U.S. Mail into Support Center employee mailboxes; prepare all outgoing mail and deliver to mail pickup area by 12:30 daily.
- Ensure the Ambassador of First Impressions (receptionist) notifies employees of package deliveries.
- Keep adequate snack rack supplies to maintain snack racks on all floors; deposit funds; and have donation check to Atlanta Pet Rescue issued.
- Accurately maintain employee directories and other appropriate files on S/Shared Services/Forms and Information.
- Order and oversee the printing of all office stationery and business cards.
- Update employee mailboxes and nameplates as changes occur.
- Coordinate a recycling program to ensure a neat and tidy workplace as well as send a message that we are an active participant in improving our environment.
- Plan and implement moves (internal and relocations), remodels, furniture and equipment ordering; determine seating assignment for new hires.
- Plan and execute employee events (specifically Purge the Files Day) and decorate Support Center for holiday events to provide a fun office atmosphere.
- Codes invoices accurately and give to Accounting in a timely manner.
- Maintain G&A, budget and job description manuals.
- Impact the bottom line by seeking out cost savings opportunities and process improvements on existing systems and procedures.
- Handle purchases/leases on all office equipment.
- Maintain high rapport with vendors (Highwoods, FedEx, Ricoh, Pitney Bowes, Staples, Aramark, Coca-Cola, hightail.com, Iron Mountain) to ensure the best possible service and pricing for FOCUS Brands.
- Perform cost-saving analysis on all major vendors annually to ensure we are getting the best possible price for necessary services and supplies.
- Ensure that confidential information is treated as such.
- Demonstrate teamwork by assisting fellow employees when called upon and volunteering your time when personal workload permits.
- Be responsive to unanticipated requests.
- A minimum of five years’ experience as an Office Administrator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient with MS Office products
- A strong attention to detail
- A commitment to delivering quality results
- A minimum of an Associate’s Degree
- Demonstrate FOCUS Brands Values and Behaviors and by a neat appearance