JOB TITLE: Marketing Services Manager
BRAND: McAlister's Deli
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
The Marketing Services Manager is responsible for direct support of franchise and corporate restaurants. The Marketing Services Manager will work to build relationships and partnerships with franchisees, local agency partners and cross-functionally with team members in marketing, operations and training.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and have experience with local marketing development, execution and media planning. Food and franchising experience is a plus. The ability to proactively juggle multiple key deadlines and responsibilities is key.
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure communication of current and future promotional elements and activities both internally and externally.
- Create and execute local marketing plans to work in conjunction with national plans, drive sales, transactions and broader brand awareness.
- Create and manage local restaurant marketing toolkits
- Develop and execute grand opening, anniversary and remodel/relocation plans
- Work with local agencies to develop and assess media plans and budgets
- Provide input and direction for creative and elements for the Presswise system
- Coordinate and manage co-op programs including development of strategy, ideas, communications, budgets and execution.
- Build local budgets for company-owned markets and work with team for execution and tracking
- Manage local creative job requests from strategy and development through to execution and tracking
- Lead annual local market planning with company operators, franchisees and key local agency partners
- Partner with Social Media Specialist to ensure franchisee groups are fully utilizing Fishbowl and Facebook and are doing so within brand guidelines.
- Drive catering sales and awareness through sales call blitzes, collateral development and coordination with franchise groups.
- Collect and share best practices for all areas of the business
- Participate in weekly marketing team calls with updates, hot issues and other key items for group
- Actively seek ways to enhance communication cross-functionally with Franchise Business Consultants and Area Directors.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field.
- Five (5) to ten (10) years’ experience in marketing and franchisee relations
Job Type Exempt/Full-time
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.