JOB TITLE: Marketing Coordinator
LOCATION: Austin, TX
POSITION: Marketing Coordinator
REPORTS TO: CMO- Schlotzky’s
LOCATION: Austin, TX
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Marketing Coordinator provides support to the marketing department and serves as a liaison between the marketing department and the franchise system.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITY:
- Assist team members with day to day marketing tasks and coordinating marketing projects and activities as requested.
- Support the in-house marketing and design team by coordinating and collating content.
- Assimilate and distribute monthly reports to LAGs (Local Area Groups).
- Manage in-house LAG accounts payable.
- Prepare and submit expense reports for marketing department.
- Supports the corporate office by providing mail support, scheduling mail pickup and delivery as well as greeting incoming visitors to the office.
- Produce internal marketing communications for distribution to the Franchise System.
- Coordinate flow of information and communication and disseminate it to respective recipients.
- Set up tracking systems for marketing campaigns and other activities.
- Assist with expense report processing for the marketing department.
- Produce clear and concise written correspondence in the form of letters and emails.
- Work with manager and business units to determine event budget and manage expenses to that budget.
- Conduct extensive media outreach.
- Improve communication efficiencies within the department.
- Graduate and/or Undergraduate degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- 2-4 years marketing administrative work experience.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Strong ethics and integrity in building personal relationships with all FOCUS Brands Associates, Franchise Partners and other key constituents.
- Possesses a high degree of drive and attention to details with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Possesses superior communications skills (written and verbal) to effectively interact and support all levels of Associates.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.