JOB TITLE: Manager of International Operations Support
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Manager of International Operations Support is responsible for providing a broad range of support services to Franchise Partners, including unit operations, market and country launch planning and start-up, and the planning and execution of new product launches and corresponding training materials.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedules and manages the New Franchisee Orientation Program (NFOP) process.
- Adheres to the Market Launch checklist and diligently tracks Franchisee progress throughout the process.
- Manages Brand-wide departmental support of the Franchisee during the opening process.
- Tracks and communicates ongoing opening progress internally and externally and seeks necessary action from appropriate departments or vendors to maintain schedule and continued Franchisee satisfaction.
- Identifies training needs based on operational performance/ requirements, and works to develop operationally sound and effective action plans/programs.
- Executes and follows up on on-going training initiatives, including new product operations tests and market or brand launches, LTO’s and promotional materials.
- Designs and/ or adapts existing training materials and programs to meet the cultural and product specific needs of Focus Brands International.
- Frequent International travel to provide opening support and training.
- Hands on product/procedures development in Focus Brands R&D Center.
- Undergraduate degree and/or two to three year’s restaurant operations, training or related experience.
- Quick service, franchise operations, hospitality industry and/or “treat” segment experience a plus.
- Demonstrated track record of project management.
- Ability to be culturally sensitive and culturally aware, international business experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- High proficiency in computer skills, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Office and Outlook. Photoshop a plus.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.