JOB TITLE: International Field Marketing Manager
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Jordan, Egypt or Kuwait
Countries covered: Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Egypt, Israel, Jordan, Khazakstan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Morocco, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Syria, UAE, and South Africa and any other additional markets that are launched in the region.
The Field Marketing Manager is responsible for execution of marketing programs and development of local store marketing plans that will build the International brands and speak to our target audiences to enable Franchise Partner profitability and long-term success and growth at FOCUS Brands.
- Effectively communicate marketing programs to franchisees and develop local store marketing plans based on defined goals and objectives.
- Educate and train franchisees on how to implement local store marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue at the local store level.
- Educate and train franchisees on how to implement and develop Social Media.
- Investigate and pursue non-traditional media avenues that may benefit each of the brands
- Build working relationships with franchisees and local marketing and media vendors.
- Communicate with vendors and translate franchisee needs into actions.
- Ensure consistent and proper usage of trademarks and logos.
- Conduct competitive and brand pricing analysis quarterly.
- Special projects as assigned.
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Four-year degree in marketing, advertising or related field.
- Demonstrated track record of success in field/promotional marketing (4+ years related work experience - restaurant experience preferred).
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills and negotiation skills are required.
- Ability to be a self-starter and demonstrated leadership ability.
- Ability to work in both a team environment and independently.
- Detail orientation and focus.
- Strong time management skills, ability to effectively manage multiple priorities in a rapidly changing environment.
- Flexibility & adaptability with strong intuitive abilities.
- Analytical capabilities.
- Demonstrated creativity and innovation in prior projects.
- Willingness to travel up to 40% within region.
- Experience with Microsoft Office.