JOB TITLE: International Brand Liaison
BRAND: Support Center
We're looking for a special person to join our high-energy, fast-paced team to manage the international franchise administration process from receipt of request through execution of agreements. In this role you will interact with existing and potential international franchisees, draft all kinds of documents related to the franchise relationship, and coordinate the execution of franchise documents for new deals. In this role we are looking for a hands-on, organized, self-motivated individual. Are you very accurate and detail-oriented? Do you know how to work well with customers and with other members on a team? If so, our team may be the place for you! Good attitude and positive disposition a must. Bonus points for a sense of humor.
- Once a Site Approval Request is received for the International team, prepare the appropriate form of agreement, and issue it to the international franchisee for signature. Follow up with the international franchisee to ensure they have received the agreement and work with them to obtain the signed agreement and any outstanding franchise fees that may be due.
- Once the agreement is signed by the international franchisee and received back in-house, review the document and, if complete, prepare for signature by the VP Franchise Admin.
- Ensure that our systems are updated with all data related to the executed agreement and return a signed copy of the agreement to the international franchisee.
- Monitor the development obligations on opening of shoppes/bakeries/restaurants under an international agreement and ensure that our systems are updated with the most current information relative to where the franchisee is with their development schedule.
- Prepare assignments and assumptions and addenda as needed for international agreements for review and approval by the VP Franchise Admin and issue each document to the international franchisee. Track each document and follow up with the international franchisee until they are signed and returned. Prepare for VP Franchise Admin’s signature and then return a signed copy to the international franchisee.
- Monitor the “Open No Contract” list of international shoppes/bakeries/restaurants that are open without a signed agreement and work with the international team to secure signed agreements and any franchise fees due.
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence Franchisees and other key constituents.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Able to handle multiple projects.