JOB TITLE: Franchise Administration Specialist
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
We're looking for a special person to join our high-energy, fast-paced team! In this role you will interact with existing and potential franchisees, draft all kinds of documents related to the franchise relationship, and coordinate the execution of franchise documents for new deals. In this role we are looking for a hands-on, organized, self-motivated individual. Are you very accurate and detail-oriented? Do you know how to work well with customers and with other members on a team? If so, our team may be the place for you! Good attitude, a positive disposition, and franchise administration or like experience a must. Bonus points for a sense of humor.
PURPOSE OF POSITION
- Receive new applications by franchisees, including all attachments and data.
- Process applications and data entry in our systems, and monitor progress of same through the franchise review process.
Franchise Agreement Preparation
- Prepare franchise agreement(s), applicable state addenda and negotiated change addenda for review by Vice President.
- Send approved franchise agreement(s) and addenda to prospect for signature via email and also overnight mail.
Franchise Agreement Signing Process
- Review franchise agreement, addenda and supporting documentation returned from prospects and present to Vice President for final review and signature.
- Send final fully signed copies of documents to franchisees and upload a scanned copy of each in our document management system.
Site Approval, Assignments & Post Execution Addenda
- Prepare appropriate document(s) for review by Vice President.
- Receive document(s) signed by franchisee and review for completeness, update our systems and prepare document(s) for Vice President’s signature.
- Scan and upload copy of signed document(s) in our document management system and return a copy to the franchisee.
- Receive all requests for SBA Certificates of Franchise Documents and Comfort Agreements.
- Issue Documents to Lender and properly updated information in our systems.
- On return of signed documents, review for completeness and forward to Vice President for signing.
- Scan and upload copy of signed document(s) in our document management system and return a copy to the franchisee and Lender.
- Maintain integrity of our database to ensure information is kept current at all times as it relates to franchise agreements and events surrounding each franchise.
Other special projects as assigned by Vice President.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.