JOB TITLE: Franchise Administration Specialist
BRAND: Support Center
We're looking for a special person to join our high-energy, fast-paced team! In this role you will interact with existing and potential franchisees, draft all kinds of documents related to the franchise relationship, and coordinate the execution of franchise documents for new deals. In this role we are looking for a hands-on, organized, self-motivated individual. Are you very accurate and detail-oriented? Do you know how to work well with customers and with other members on a team? If so, our team may be the place for you! Good attitude and positive disposition a must. Bonus points for a sense of humor.
- Receive new applications by franchisees, including all attachments and data.
- Enter all initial application data entry into our systems, and monitor progress of same through approvals.
Franchise Agreement Preparation
- Prepare franchise agreement, applicable state addenda and negotiated change addenda for review by Vice President.
- Send approved franchise agreement and addenda to franchisee for signature via email and also overnight mail.
Franchise Agreement Signing Process
- Review executed franchise agreement, addenda and supporting documentation and present to Vice President for final review and signature.
- Send final copies of documents out to franchisees and enter into our systems.
Site Approval & Post Execution Addenda
- Prepare addenda for review by Vice President.
- Receive addenda signed by franchisee and view for completeness, and enter into our systems.
- Receive all requests for SBA Certificates of Franchise Documents and Comfort Agreements.
- Issue Documents to Lender and properly updated information in our systems.
- On return of signed documents, review for completeness and forward to Vice President for signing.
- Maintain integrity of our database to ensure information is kept current at all times as it relates to franchise agreements and events surrounding each franchise.
General Duties and Reporting
- Maintain electronic storage database for all files sent to Document Storage in accordance with document retention plan.
- Prepare and code invoices for the Franchise Administration Department and monitor that bills are paid on a timely basis.
- Provide weekly status reports of all renewals for distribution to Senior Management.
Other special projects as assigned by Vice President.