JOB TITLE: Field Training Manager - Asia
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: South Korea or Thailand
This position can be located in Thailand or South Korea.
The Field Training Manager is responsible for providing training support and services to assist in the achievement of FOCUS Brands International’s goals and objectives.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads and/or assists in the delivery of various training programs for new and existing Franchise Partners (i.e. new restaurant openings, classroom and in-restaurant training/facilitation, new product test/launch training, soft skills/university training).
- Assists in the development of brand-specific training requirements/annual training plan.
- Develops and implements brand-specific training programs to enable the achievement of key operations goals/objectives.
- Partners with R&D, marketing and other key functions to create training materials for new products and promotions.
- Conducts Train-the-Trainer workshops for new product launches and other new training programs.
- Provides refresher training for low volume stores as identified by the operations team.
- Provides training on an “as needed” basis and as directed by operations to address identified areas of opportunity inside a Franchise Partner(s) operation.
- Assists with certification/re-certification of Certification Training Locations
- Develops and implements a method/process of collecting and maintaining brand training records.
- Assists with special operations projects as needed.
- Additional training and operations support requirements as needed.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Undergraduate degree and/or a minimum of five years training and operations experience.
- Quick service, full-service, franchise operations and/or hospitality industry experience a plus.
- Strong presentation skills and the ability and desire to speak in front of groups.
- Ability to travel 60% - 90% of time.
- Ability to relocate within the region.
- Demonstrated understanding of adult learning theories and application via successful facilitation and instruction techniques.
- Ability to understand and relate to numerous Franchise Partners with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and manage department/project budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Possess a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills. English proficiency required.