JOB TITLE: Field Marketing Manager
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
Implement and coordinate all marketing strategies for the designated restaurant locations. Work directly with Moe’s Franchise Partners to implement local and national marketing projects to help drive sales and create brand recognition on a local store level.
- Builds strong and effective relationships with Franchise Partners; communicates and implements national marketing programs with Franchise Partners.
- Assists in the development of cooperative media plans based on national goals and objectives.
- Leads co-op formation where/when necessary.
- Develops and communicates local store marketing initiatives that effectively promote and increase revenue at the local restaurant level.
- Works with cross-functional teams and key constituents to effectively execute field marketing programs.
- Ensure national marketing programs are properly implemented in assigned restaurants, act as representative to restaurant to provide additional communication or follow-up regarding national programs.
- Work closely with Moe’s marketing department and internal design team to assist with development of restaurant merchandising and promotional materials to support restaurant needs.
- Coordinate traffic of media (Radio, TV, Print, etc.) to support limited time offers and other national and local promotions.
- Coordinate marketing efforts of new store openings; maximize market introductions with consistent brand quality. Assist to fulfill opening marketing order and coordinate vendor relations with partners.
- Educate operation teams on marketing best practices and proper local restaurant marketing procedures.
- Develop and provide analysis related to sales and field marketing efforts.
- Create blueprint for marketing tests that clearly communicate promotion internally, as well as through external advertising mediums.
- Investigate and pursue non-traditional media avenues that may benefit the Moe’s brand.
- Conduct proactive research to identify other field marketing opportunities to support local store marketing.
- Oversee proper execution for all food, beverage and kids menu rollouts including price tier/versions.
- Other duties as assigned.
Desired Skills & Experience
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Must be willing to travel up to 70%.
- Excellent communication (written and oral), organization and problem solving skills.
- Strong ability to build relationships, effectively communicate and positively influence franchisees and other key constituents.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Able to handle multiple projects.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Able to problem solve and work independently.
- Capable of working with multiple departments.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Outlook programs.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field required.
- Minimum 3-5 years in a field marketing role, or comparable marketing/promotion experience required.
- Agency/media buying experience preferred.
- Restaurant quick service, multi-unit franchise operations, and/or hospitality industry experience preferred.