JOB TITLE: Director Franchise Sales
LOCATION: US Southwest Region
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Director of Franchise Sales is responsible for driving the achievement of targeted sales deals for the Schlotzsky’s brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and assists in the analyzing, planning, research, and development of organization's objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth, and financial profitability.
- Develops plans to achieve growth and financial profitability through the development and execution of a business opportunity and evaluation process.
- Oversees and participates in development and research activities involving building on company strengths, identifying potential new markets and business opportunities, increasing share of market, and obtaining a competitive position in the industry.
- Helps administer company strategic plans.
- Confers with department staff and reviews activity and operating reports.
- Promotes the organization through participation in industry trade associations.
- Five plus years of successful franchise sales with a strong qualifying and closing track record within the fast casual or quick service restaurant segment.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships and ability to effectively influence others.
- Ability to understand and relate to numerous Franchise Partners with diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
- Strong general business, financial acumen and management skills; possesses a high level of intellect balanced with “street smarts”.
- Demonstrated ability to instill urgency, accountability and foster a creative, initiative-taking culture.
- Proven ability to successfully develop and manage department/project budgets.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Demonstrated track record for flexibility and urgency in prioritizing and organizing projects.
- Proficiency in computer skills, i.e. Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Ability to travel 75% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.