JOB TITLE: Director Franchise Sales
LOCATION: Southern California
PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The Director of Franchise Sales is responsible for driving the achievement of targeted deal sales results for the Moe’s brand.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages and assists in the analyzing, planning, research, and development of organization's objectives and strategic plans in order to achieve business opportunities, growth, and financial profitability.
- Develops plans to achieve growth and financial profitability through the development and execution of a business opportunity and evaluation process
- Oversees and participates in development and research activities involving building on company strengths, identifying potential new markets and business opportunities, increasing share of market, and obtaining a competitive position in the industry.
- Helps administer company strategic plans.
- Confers with department staff and reviews activity and operating reports.
- Promotes organization in industry trade associations.
- Five plus years of successful franchise sales with a strong qualifying and closing track record within the fast casual or quick service segment.
- Demonstrated experience in building strong relationships and ability to effectively influence others.
- Strong general business, financial acumen and management skills; possesses a high level of intellect balanced with “street smarts”.
- Demonstrated ability to instill urgency, accountability and foster a creative, initiative-taking culture.
- Strong ethics and integrity in building personal relationships with Associates and Franchise Partners.
- Demonstrated leadership and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft computer skills, i.e. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, as well as POS systems.
- Must be aggressive team player
- College degree preferred.