JOB TITLE: Department Support Specialist
BRAND: Support Center
We're looking for a special person to join our high-energy, fast-paced team! In this role you will help coordinate special projects, assist team members in our department in daily administrative activities, and perform administrative support for two Vice Presidents and the General Counsel. In this role we are looking for a hands-on, organized, self-motivated individual. Does a wide range of activities, and working with a number of different people sound good to you? Good attitude and positive disposition a must. Bonus points for a sense of humor.
- Handles telephone calls, schedules appointments, filing and makes travel arrangements;
- Coordinates and prepares materials for meetings and presentations;
- Composes correspondence, prepares reports and tracks and maintains department budget;
- Handles department invoicing process, coordinates procurement and accounts payable processes;
- Serves as quarterback on special projects at direction of the GC;
- Monitors department budget, invoices, procurement processes;
- Manipulates, logs in data and prepares reports using spreadsheets;
- Prepares presentations, using webinars and PowerPoint;
- Assists with preparation of materials for meetings, presentations, or conferences;
- Performs other administrative functions such as filing, mail, copies, printing, etc.;
- Must have excellent computer and Internet skills, and an ability to quickly learn the five software and database platforms we use, and proficiency in Microsoft computer skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, SharePoint and Outlook;
- Must be able to demonstrate stability and long-term commitment and loyalty, be results-oriented and a team player;
- Must have outstanding organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple tasks and objectives within a constantly changing and demanding environment.