JOB TITLE: CRM Developer
BRAND: FOCUS Brands
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Microsoft Applications Engineer is accountable for the on-going architecture and system administration of FOCUS Brands Dynamics CRM system. The Applications Engineer will perform moderately complex product design, systems analysis, and programming activities. Additional duties include design, implementation, and maintenance of product modules and sub-systems.
- Apply expert knowledge in support of FOCUS Brands Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011
- Configure and administer enhancements within Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 including related workflows, custom .Net programming, and JScripts.
- Perform moderately complex bug verification, release testing and system support. To included: Application service packs, cumulative updates, upgrades and migrations and performance tuning.
- Ability to produce project deliverables (design, installation, documentation, reports, etc.) and work with team members to define and create specifications for any custom code or data migration requirements.
- Architect strategic business solutions aligned with multiple technologies, cross platform or business process expertise.
- Configure applications to meet a client's requirements using the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customization Tool, Workflow Tool, or Software Development Kit.
- Design and integrate business processes and data flows between CRM applications and other applications.
- Work closely with IT Retail Technology and IT Operations groups to ensure successful implementation of initiatives as it relates to the successful execution of all Project Charters.
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES (KSAs)
- 5+ year’s software development experience on the Microsoft .NET platform.
- Advanced understanding of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 product.
- Self-starter with the ability to establish priorities, work independently and proceed with objectives with little supervision and be able to handle multiple tasks and priorities.
- CRM and documentation management implementation experience.
- Must have excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Experience in restaurant industry.
- 5+ year’s software development experience on the Microsoft Dynamics CRM (XRM) platform creating CRM plugins, custom workflows activities, CRM SDK, .NET Web Services. (3.0, 4.0, 2011 experience preferred).
- Experience with the MS platforms (AX- Axapta, NAV- Navision, GP- Great Plains, CRM)