JOB TITLE: Benefits Analyst
BRAND: Support Center
LOCATION: Atlanta, GA
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Benefits Analyst performs benefit administration, analysis and support for the company’s health plans, retirement and ancillary benefit offerings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Administers benefit eligibility in compliance with company defined approach and the Affordable Care Act
- Reviews and analyzes benefit eligibility information to ensure accuracy
- Reviews data to ensure company complies with Affordable Care Act requirements
- Facilitates and reviews data exchanges between benefit systems and carriers for accuracy
- Researches and resolves identified errors in data feeds
- Audits monthly benefit invoices for validity and ensuring timely processing
- Gathers internal and external benefit data and analyzing for benchmarking, trends and planning
- Assists in administration of 401(k) plan, including managing deduction and participant data
- Assists in gathering data to support benefit plan compliance, such as, 401(k) audit, Form 5500 filings, and related tax filings
- Interacts with vendors and associates regarding plan information, reporting on participation, and benefit planning
- Supports the team for open enrollment preparation and roll-out
- Manages plan implementations, proper record keepings and provides on-going administrative tasks.
- Audits monthly benefit invoices for validity and ensures they are processed in a timely manner
- Develops and provides applicable benefit reports as directed by leadership.
- Minimum of five years’ experience in Accounting/HR/Benefits
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting or Human Resources or related field of study, as well as benefits/HR certifications a plus
- Ability to develop project plans for program implementation and enrollment
- Proven history of effectively communicating timely and accurately with management, peers and external providers Demonstrated understanding of administration and compliance regarding Affordable Care Act, healthcare benefits, and retirement plans
- Successful experience in establishing and maintaining business relationships with external vendors and ensuring appropriate service levels
- Quick service, multi-brand/franchise operations, hospitality industry and/or “treat” segment experience is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to be flexible and effectively work with others as a team.
- Possesses a high degree of drive with a proven track record of achieving results.
- Ability to use logic, accuracy and strict attention to detail are required.
- Excellent communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency with ADP PayForce and ADP Health & Welfare strongly desired.
- Proficiency in data manipulation and transfer of data between vendors
- Proficiency in general computer skills, i.e. payroll systems HRIS systems, Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook